Friday, April 1, 2011

Recipe: Chunky Monkey Banana Milk Shake

Chunky Monkey Banana Milk Shake
                                                  
This shake is both delicious & healthy ... Great for breakfast or a light lunch ... Kids love it and so do adults.  You will need to use a high powered blender, such as a VitaMix.

1 Banana
1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
1 Tablespoon (or a little less) Honey
1/4 Cup Milk (Okay to use low fat or soy)
1 Cup Ice

Blend first 4 ingredients on medium speed until well blended, about 30 seconds.  Add ice and blend on low until ice is crushed.  Slowly increase speed to High, then blend for about 30 seconds.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely one of the best shakes I have ever had!
    Mountain Mama's Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good I should try this for my after dinner dessert. I’m always trying to find healthier options that will satisfy my sweet tooth. I might try peanut butter powder to make it less calories and fat perhaps, but now always!

    ReplyDelete